Simple DISCovery Personality Assessment
How to take the Simple Discovery Personality Assessment:
- Step 1: Answer each question in sections 1-4 honestly by circling the number that best describes you. Allow yourself 2 ½ minutes to complete this step.
- Step 2: Add the total of circled numbers in Section 1 and write the number on the total line. Do the same for number 2, 3, & 4.
- Step 3: Identify the Section with the highest totaled number and the second highest totaled number which will specify your dominant personality traits.
- Section 1= the “D” personality.
- Section 2= the “I” personality.
- Section 3= the “S” personality.
- Section 4= the “C” personality.
- Write your dominant personality traits sequence in the top right hand corner (DI, ID, SC, CD and so on).
- Step 4: Read the description of your dominant personality trait (D, I, S, C) and the description of your two highest personality traits together (DI, ID, SC, CD and so on).